You can’t get rid of back pain until
you know what’s causing it.
First search for the cause of the problem
Working out the causes of back pain is something that doctors, physios and chiros wrestle with all the time. Mostly they don’t have a clue - which means it’s pot luck that their treatments will work.
The medical diagnosis tends to be circular in nature. Back pain is caused by a herniated disc. Ask a group of doctors what's the cause of a herniated disc and they'll shrug their shoulders, roll their eyes and reach for the pad. They’ll blame your age, the chair you sit on at work or say it came from out of the blue.
The radiologists aren’t much help. The X-ray shows what’s happened but doesn’t tell you what’s caused what’s happened.
The fact that most physios and chiros want to rub, crunch, heat and vibrate the spot where it hurts suggests they don't have a clue about the cause of the pain either.
You know this. You've been there, done that. You've been through the medical-go-round, you've done your time and your dough with the rubbers and crunchers.
But despite all the treatment, all the time spent behind curtains in booths hooked up to machines while reading 1991 Reader's Digests, despite all the money flushed down the medical black hole, your back still hurts when you sneeze and cough; you flinch every time you want to roll over in bed, you grit your teeth when putting your socks on and you can't lean over the basin to brush your teeth without it feeling like someone is ramming a red hot poker into your lower back.
Are you ready for a breakthrough
or more of the same?
What I’ve got for you is a simple diagnostic process that will help you to identify the likely underlying causes of your back pain. It involves working out which muscles have drawn the bones of your back out of alignment
Having done that, I’ll provide you with a set of exercises designed to get your body back in better alignment and strong enough to go about your daily routine in comfort.
What you need to do
- 1. All you have to do is send me some photos of yourself in various poses, together with a commentary of how you feel while you are in them. This will be the assessment of your flexibility.
- 2. I also need to know how strong you are.
How you’ll do it
Get someone to take some digital photos of yourself and load them on www.myalbum.com.
All in all it will take you around 30 minutes, but I can tell you one thing, it will be worthwhile. You'll gain an appreciation of what's wrong just by getting into the postures and doing the exercises I recommend. The process is based on that famous bit of Chinese wisdom, 'I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand.'
When you receive my written report and the ebooks that come with it, you'll have a very good understanding of what's causing your pain and what you can do to relieve it.
What I’ll do
Once I have your photos I'll prepare a report that will provide you with clues as to what's causing your pain, plus I’ll give you a suite of exercises to loosen weak muscles, strengthen weak muscles and get you back in better alignment.
My diagnosis will be based on a few key principles.
- It's weak and tight muscles, coupled with poor posture that
allow bones to move out of alignment. That's the bad news.
The good news about this principle is that if you strengthen the weak muscles and loosen the tight muscles there’s a good chance the bones will move back into alignment. You’ll be pain free.
- The cause of the pain is rarely at the site of the pain.
Most therapists just want to run, crunch, heat and vibrate the spot where it hurts. They miss the point. It’s usually muscles attached to your pelvis that are the culprits.
If you don't treat the cause the pain comes back. You need more therapy. It’s a good lurk!
- The pain in your back is a symptom that the bones are out of alignment and ligaments, tendons and muscles are stretched beyond their pain threshold The pain is telling you to get your body back into alignment, with muscles that are loose enough and strong enough to support it in good alignment.
- If you don't have a regular and systematic strength and flexibility
training program you're getting weaker and tighter by the month.
20 years of that and there's a high likelihood your body will end
up in pain.
- If you’ve got lower back pain you’re not alone. What you are experiencing is quite common. Most people have some lower back pain at some stage of their life. It's almost inevitable in a sit-down society, without a regular strength and flexibility training program.
- Back pain has a cause and in a high proportion of cases you can fix it yourself.
- Back pain is a symptom. Ligaments, tendons and muscles stretched beyond their pain threshold become inflamed.
- Bones that are out of alignment start rubbing against each other. They too become inflamed and start to wear out. There's a name for this condition. It's called arthritis. Discs herniate and press against your spinal cord, particularly when you sneeze or cough.
- These painful symptoms are telling you to get your pelvis and the vertebrae above it back in better alignment.
- Once you get back into better alignment the ligaments, tendons and muscles start to relax, the inflammation disappears, the discs back away from the spinal cord, the bones stop rubbing on each other. The pain goes away.
- In our culture it's a big ask expecting to get better by having someone do something to you; sooner or later you have to do something to yourself.
When you send me your photos I'll be looking to see where you're out of alignment and which muscles I think are causing the problem. Then I'll prescribe you the exercises to get back into better alignment. In 6 to 8 weeks you should be well on the way to being pain free.
The investment? - $67us
What I've got for you is definitely not a cost, it's an investment in your long term musculo-skeletal health. I’ll give you the exercise you need to do to fix yourself up. You’ll be the therapist. That means no more costly trips to the surgery, the chiropractory and physiofactory.
The total investment you'll make in this program is less than a visit to your doctor, chiro or physio, with or without the Reader's Digest. It's certainly a lot less than you'll spend traipsing through chemist shops month after month.
You're thinking, 'I wonder if this bloke knows what he's talking about?'
My background? I'm a physical educator of long standing. I’m also a registered fitness practitioner. I've taught in schools, I've run fitness centres and currently run musculo-skeletal heath programs for corporate organisations and individuals.
Hippocrates said 'The physician speaks with more authority if he's had the disease.' Whilst I'm not a physician and back pain is not a disease, I've had a bad back where it hurt to sneeze, cough and bend over. I know what it's like. The good news is I worked out how to fix it and whilst I'm not 97% fat free I've been 97% pain free for 15 years.
Based on my experience and my PhysEd background I've developed a system
in which I provide you with clues as to the likely cause of your back
an exercise prescription to get rid of it.
Purchase the Global Back Care
Diagnostic Service NOW
For ONLY $67us
It would be a brave person who'd make the claim that they could fix everybody all of the time. Having said that, I'm confident that you'll soon experience back pain relief. In fact I reckon there's an 80% chance that 80% of people can get themselves back to 80% of good nick, if they're diligent.
If after 80 days you are not completely satisfied with the program, I’ll refund your money. All you have to do is give it your best shot. I won’t be cheerful about the refund because I’ll know I haven’t been able to help you.
Click here to go to the Diagnostic Instruments Page and see the information you need to send me.
You can then come back to this page and complete your order.
So there you have it
|Back Pain Diagnostic Service||$40.00|
|Set of ebooks||$27.00|
THE INVESTMENT $67.00 US
Depending on whether you’ve already purchased the Global Back Care ebooks, or you’ve come direct to this page, click on either button below.
New order for $67.00 US
If you already have purchased the ebooks,
you can upgrade your order
for $40.00 US
Once you‘ve completed your purchase, come back to this page and
Complete the details 1, 2 and 3 on the Back Pain Diagnostic Instruments Page.
In the meantime stay tuned, highly tuned and remember if it's broke,
fix it. If it ain't broke, look after it.
Regards and best wishes for a pain free life